5 Reasons Why Property Managers Use Legacy Painting
Why Property Managers Use Legacy their Commercial Painting Service
We know hiring contractors to help maintain commercial and residential properties can be a hassle during a big project and hiring a commercial painting service is no exception.
Legacy Painting has worked with many project managers in the Indianapolis, IN area over the years and have established some great relationships. We know the importance of budgets, attention to detail, and completing projects in a timely manner.
Whether you are in need of a single unit repaint in Greenwood, multiple buildings in Carmel or light poles painted in Fishers, Legacy Painting can help.
But here are 5 reasons why property managers like using us for their commercial painting service.
1. Constant Communication: Knowing what’s being painted, when it’s being painted and making sure everyone is on the same page is something we strive to achieve with each of our projects.
2. Fair Pricing: Painting isn’t the only thing that needs to be done to maintain properties, so we do our best to put together a fair and detailed estimate for property managers.
3. Detailed Estimate: When we put together an estimate for a property manager, we make sure to include what degree of prep work is involved, what type of paint will be used, etc. We want you to feel comfortable working with us and know all the details of the projects.
4. Flexible Scheduling: We understand scheduling can be tricky with notifying the residence, managing multiple projects and properties on top of changes in weather. We do our very best to work with property managers and ensuring the painting projects are completed within a reasonable time frame.
5. Customer Satisfaction: We know that finding good commercial painters can be challenging at times. At Legacy Painting, maintaining customer satisfaction with our property managers is an important aspect of our company. We want our customers to be happy with our craftsmanship, our communication, and our pricing so that every project goes as smoothly as possible.
If you are a property manager and looking for a good commercial painting service you can rely on for your painting needs, consider Legacy Painting! Call us at (317) 426-7228 for your free commercial painting estimate!